online marketing CRAZY PAKISTAN: Veena Malik To Fulfill Father’s Dream By Entering In Politics

Thursday 16 May 2013

Veena Malik To Fulfill Father’s Dream By Entering In Politics

Veena Malik cute face
VEENA MALIK
Mumbai: One of most controversial actress of south Asia Veena Malik said that she wants to enter in Politics. Veena said that her father wanted me to become politician. She said that when she was working on TV Channels, my father observed political and social qualities in me. My father thought that I can work for betterment by entering in national politics, she added.

Veena also told media that her father wanted me to wear Shalwar Kameez and I wear Shalwar Kameez with Dupatta whenever I was with him. Zahida Malik got with the name Veena in Pakistan and Indian showbiz industry. Her father is not happy due to her bold and immoral actions and few years back he announced to break relations with his daughter.
Veena Malik has clarified that he is not suitable for politics right now. I am not mature for this but I will surely come in politics on right time, 29 years old Veena said.

Currently Veena Malik is also busy in promotion of Zindagi 50-50 movie. The Movie is more controversial due to unethical scenes of actresses including Veena.

No comments:

Post a Comment